Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Chicken & Veggie Noodle Pasta Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Chicken & Veggie Noodle Pasta Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Even though we’re always being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that many people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, however, to make several minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically alter your eating habits. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. In time, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate previously.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy chicken & veggie noodle pasta salad recipe. You can cook spicy chicken & veggie noodle pasta salad using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy Chicken & Veggie Noodle Pasta Salad:
- Provide of Skinner super greens rotini pasta noodles.
- Take of chicken.
- Take of mixed salad greens (spinach and romaine).
- You need of mini cucumbers.
- Provide of Grape seed oil.
- Prepare of Mexican style cilantro line vinaigrette.
- Provide of Moore's habanero hot sauce.
- Provide of Del Primo habanera red sauce.
- Get of Russian dressing.
- Provide of Chives.
- Prepare of Black and/or green olives.
- Get of Bell peppers.
- Get of Avocado.
- Take of Lemon juice.
- Prepare of Chili powder.
- Use of Minced garlic.
- Prepare of Cilantro.
Instructions to make Spicy Chicken & Veggie Noodle Pasta Salad:
- In a medium saucepan at medium-low heat add a healthy amount of grapeseed oil. Then add Moore's habanero sauce, Del Primo habanera red sauce, Russian dressing, and the Mexican style cilantro lime vinaigrette. I don't have exact measurements but add an equal amount of the vinaigrette and Russian dressing. Add in a pinch of minced garlic and a few squirts of lemon juice. Add some seasoning to taste as well. I used habanero lime pepper and roasted garlic and sea salt..
- Start a large pot of water boiling for the pasta..
- Mix the sauce and when it's starting to simmer, lay the chicken breast on top of it. If the chicken isn't cut yet, that's fine. It'll be easier to chunk when it's cooked. Let the sauce cook the chicken slowly while you prepare the veggie noodles next..
- Cut up the baby cucumbers, peppers, avocado, chives, cilantro, and halve the grape tomatoes. Then toss these into a large bowl (or plate some) with the mixed salad greens..
- By now your pasta water should be getting close to ready. When it's boiling throw your pasta in, but not before you salt it! Boil the pasta for 7 minutes..
- Flip and mix the chicken with the sauce to make sure it's cooking evenly. Spoon some of the sauce on top of the chicken while it's cooking. If you see that the majority of the sauce is evaporating away you can always add some more, making sure to add equal parts vinaigrette and Russian dressing. Also add some more seasoning after you flip the chicken..
- Drain the pasta when it's done. Set aside..
- With a hard edged spatula you should be able to cut the chicken into chunks. This will help it mix better with the salad..
- Add the pasta noodles directly into the saucepan with the sauce and chicken. Mix thoroughly together. The noodles will absorb the sauce completely. Cook together for 3-4 minutes..
- Throw the chicken and pasta in the bowl with the mixed salad greens and veggies, if you're storing this dish for later. If you're eating now, the warm chicken and pasta are great on top of the salad greens. Either way, warm now or cold later, you're done!.
If you find this Spicy Chicken & Veggie Noodle Pasta Salad recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.