Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Grilled Chicken and Potatoes salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Grilled Chicken and Potatoes salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re incessantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, though, to make several minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically change your eating habits. Even more crucial than totally changing your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. In time, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to revert to your old diet.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to grilled chicken and potatoes salad recipe. To make grilled chicken and potatoes salad you only need 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Chicken and Potatoes salad:
- Take of Grilled chicken breast shredded.
- Provide of Fresh potatoes, diced, boiled but not marshy.
- Provide of hard boiled eggs chopped.
- Get of cucumber cubed.
- Take of mayonnaise.
- You need of soup cream / sour yogurt.
- Prepare of Sea salt and black pepper.
- Get of mustard.
- Provide of Some handful of toasted cashew nuts chopped.
- Prepare of maple syrup for sweetness.
Instructions to make Grilled Chicken and Potatoes salad:
- Get a clean salad bowl., add all the ingredients together…. top off with salt and pepper..
- Mix the mayo sour cream, and maple syrup use as your dressing…drizzle generously over the salad, add the toasted cashew nut and chilled for 30mins to let all the ingredients soak up the dressing….and enjoy as a meal. In the picture, I dressed it up with some chopped sweet green pepper as topper..
If you find this Grilled Chicken and Potatoes salad recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.