Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shawarma recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shawarma recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Opting to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, however, merely making a couple of minor changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
One way to approach this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to change everything immediately or that you need to entirely eliminate certain foods from your diet. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Eventually, you will find that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shawarma recipe. To cook shawarma you need 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Shawarma:
- Prepare of Grated Carrot.
- Prepare of Sliced Cucumber and Cabbage.
- Get of Fried Irish Potato.
- You need of Lebanese Bread.
- Get of Mayyonaise.
- You need of Beef/Chicken.
- Provide of Ketchup.
- Prepare of Scotch bonnet.
- Use of Desired Spices.
- Take of Seasoning.
- Take of Salt.
- Use of Garlic.
Instructions to make Shawarma:
- Cut beef/chicken into strips.Add desired spices,crushed garlic,seasoning cubes,salt,scotch bonnet and cook beef thoroughly..
- Transfer cooked beef into another pan with very little oil and fry lightly.
- In a bowl,mix sliced cabbage,cucumberand grated cabbage.
- In another bowl,mix ketchup and mayyonaise in equal ratios.
- Spread foil paper on a flat plate and place lebanese bread on top.Rub mixed mayyonaise and ketchup paste on the bread..
- Place mixed veggies and fried potato on one side and beef on the other side.
- Use hands and roll like a mat together with the foil to cover it up..
- Place on a hot grilling pan and allow to heat up.
- Repeat the same process untill you are through with all other ingredients.
- Serve and enjoy.
If you find this Shawarma recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.