Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Seafood Chowder recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Seafood Chowder recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Vitality.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more balanced feeling. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are great for a fast snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will keep you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snacks to eat on the go. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains found in white bread.
You do not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to seafood chowder recipe. To cook seafood chowder you only need 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Seafood Chowder:
- Prepare of celery chopped (about 3 stalks, I use 4).
- Use of onion (1.5 to 2 cups) chopped.
- Use of potatoes (around 4 med potatoes).
- Prepare of Two-thirds of a package of Hormel cured salt pork cut cubed.
- You need of onion powder.
- Use of garlic powder.
- You need of dried thyme.
- Get of bay leaves.
- You need of butter.
- Get of Salt and pepper.
- Take of smoked pork shank.
- Get of lobster imitation chunks.
- Use of Half a package of seafood mix.
- You need of chopped clams with juice.
- Prepare of large jumbo shrimp.
- Take of small tilapia fillets (optional).
Steps to make Seafood Chowder:
- I prep everything beforehand it makes everything so much easier. I cut my potatoes put them in a container. I cut my celery and onions and put them in a separate container. I also cut up my salt pork and pork shank in a separate container ready to go as well..
- Heat salt pork, celery and onions, thyme, garlic and onion powder on medium-high heat until translucent stirring consistently to even out flavor and make sure the salt pork breaks up. About 8 minutes..
- 3 tablespoons of butter and potatoes, smoked shank and tsp salt & cook for another 3 minutes. Picture of those flavors and incorporate together..
- Then add both cans with juice of your clams. Stir for a minute.
- Add 1 quart of half and half two bay leaves. I add a whole package of my lobster imitation meat, one cup of shrimp (about 6 to 10 large jumbo shrimp) and two cups (about half package) of my Seafood mixture mix. Bring to boil..
- Stir well, once boiling reduce heat to medium cover and let simmer until potatoes are fully cooked through. Adjust as needed.
If you find this Seafood Chowder recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.