Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Cocoa Meringue Kisses recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cocoa Meringue Kisses recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cocoa Meringue Kisses recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Have a shot at eating almonds if you don’t are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they are packed full of things that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Several vitamins and minerals are found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey which induces drowsiness, is found in almonds. Having said that, you may not need a nap after eating almonds. Alternatively they will merely help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Almonds typically give you a general increased sense of well-being.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cocoa meringue kisses recipe. To make cocoa meringue kisses you only need 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cocoa Meringue Kisses:
- Prepare of large egg whites at room temperature.
- Get of Cream of tartar.
- You need of Sugar.
- You need of Unsweetened cocoa powder (Not Dutch process style, sifted after measuring).
- Get of Semisweet chocolate chips or coarsely chopped bittersweet chocolate.
Instructions to make Cocoa Meringue Kisses:
- Position a rack in the upper third of the oven and preheat to 275•F. Line heavy duty baking sheet with parchment paper, shiny side down..
- Place egg whites and cream of tartar in a bowl and beat till foamy with a mixer on medium speed. Increase to high and gradually add in sugar. Beat until stiff and glossy, but not dry. Reduce speed to low and mix the sifted cocoa until just incorporated. Using a rubber spatula, fold in the chocolate..
- Using a tablespoon, scoop up mounds 2 inches in diameter and place 1 inch apart from each other..
- Bake 1 hour, don't let them color. If they do, reduce temp to 250•F. Turn off the oven, but leave them in the oven with the door closed for 1 hour..
- Lift kisses off parchment and let cool completely and store in a container for up to a month..
If you find this Cocoa Meringue Kisses recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.