Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Paneer Burji / Scrambled cottage cheese in Indian Spices recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Paneer Burji / Scrambled cottage cheese in Indian Spices recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paneer Burji / Scrambled cottage cheese in Indian Spices recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Power.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Just about the most popular snacks is low fat yogurt. In fact, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. You can’t beat yogurt when it comes to a wholesome snack though. Along with calcium, it really is a good supply of aminoacids and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive system work properly depending upon the culture used to make it. Try including some healthy nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an simple way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You do not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to paneer burji / scrambled cottage cheese in indian spices recipe. To cook paneer burji / scrambled cottage cheese in indian spices you need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Paneer Burji / Scrambled cottage cheese in Indian Spices:
- You need of cottage cheese paneer Shredded /.
- Provide of Rice bran oil.
- Take of cumin seeds jeera /.
- Provide of green chillies slitted.
- Take of onion big , finely chopped.
- Provide of ginger-garlic paste.
- You need of tomatoes big , finely chopped.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of turmeric powder.
- Prepare of chilly red powder.
- Prepare of sugar.
- Take of coriander cumin – powder.
- Take of garam masala spice mix / Indian.
- Get of green bell pepper capsicum or , finely chopped.
- Use of coriander leaves finely chopped (Garnish).
Instructions to make Paneer Burji / Scrambled cottage cheese in Indian Spices:
- Shred the cottage cheese, finely chop the onion, tomatoes and green capsicum / bell pepper. Keep these ready..
- Take a wok, on medium heat, add rice bran oil. Once the oil gets heated add cumin seeds / jeera. After the jeera crackles add 2 slit green chillies. Saute this with finely chopped onion and ginger-garlic paste. The onion should change color or become translucent and the raw smell of the ginger-garlic paste should go. This will take about 2 minutes, continuously saute this to avoid browning of the onions..
- Now add the finely chopped tomatoes and saute them. Add all the powder ingredients (salt, turmeric, red chilly powder, sugar, coriander-cumin powder, garam masala) and saute these until the tomatoes become soft and it'll start leaving out oil on the sides..
- Now add the chopped bell pepper / capsicum and saute this for about 1 minute. The bell pepper should be just about tender and at the same time it needs to be crunchy..
- Switch off the heat and add the shredded paneer and mix them evenly. Garnish it with chopped coriander leaves and serve it hot..
If you find this Paneer Burji / Scrambled cottage cheese in Indian Spices recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.