Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Beef Stroganoff in the Slow Cooker recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Beef Stroganoff in the Slow Cooker recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are numerous diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by making several small changes.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It also provides vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. If you currently are eating a lot of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemical substances. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
To sum up, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy beef stroganoff in the slow cooker recipe. To cook easy beef stroganoff in the slow cooker you only need 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Beef Stroganoff in the Slow Cooker:
- You need of (approx) stew beef (cut into 1” pieces).
- You need of white onion chopped.
- You need of garlic minced.
- Use of white mushrooms chopped or sliced.
- Take of beef broth.
- Use of paprika.
- You need of sour cream.
- Use of Dijon mustard.
- Get of flour.
- You need of (about 1/2 package) wide egg noodles.
- Use of Chopped fresh parsley for garnish.
- Get of Kosher salt.
Steps to make Easy Beef Stroganoff in the Slow Cooker:
- Place stew beef, onion, garlic and mushrooms in slow cooker. Add beef broth and paprika and mix thoroughly. Set slow cooker on low for 6 hours..
- After 6 hours, stir in sour cream and Dijon mustard. In a small mixing bowl, make a flour slurry using equal amounts of flour and water and mix in. Continue to cook on low for 20 mins..
- Cook noodles to package instructions. Top noodles with beef mixture and top with chopped parsley if desired. Taste for additional salt. ENJOY!.
If you find this Easy Beef Stroganoff in the Slow Cooker recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.