Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Rasta Pasta with Grilled Jerk Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rasta Pasta with Grilled Jerk Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Vitality.
We are very mindful that eating healthy snacks can help us truly feel better in our bodies. When we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A little bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
If you are not sensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds are usually considered a super food since they’re packed full of things which help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Almonds are a natural supply of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. They actually do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. But when you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you must sleep a while. Rather they will merely help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Almonds typically give you a general increased a feeling of well-being.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rasta pasta with grilled jerk chicken recipe. To make rasta pasta with grilled jerk chicken you need 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Rasta Pasta with Grilled Jerk Chicken:
- Use of boneless, skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare of dry pasta (3 cups or so).
- You need of green bell pepper, sliced.
- You need of red bell pepper, sliced.
- Take of yellow bell pepper, sliced.
- Provide of medium onion, thinly sliced.
- Use of garlic, minced.
- Take of chicken stock.
- Take of half and half cream.
- Prepare of dried thyme.
- Use of cajun seasoning.
- Use of tbsp+1 tbsp jerk seasoning (I like walkerswood or grace brand).
- Take of shredded parmesan cheese.
- Get of Salt.
- Use of olive oil.
Steps to make Rasta Pasta with Grilled Jerk Chicken:
- Using 2 tbsp of jerk seasoning, marinade chicken for 2 hours or over night (preferred).
- Grill your chicken on BBQ or indoor grill until juices run clear. Set aside of a bit before slicing..
- In a large pot, cook pasta to just shy of el dente, drain and set aside in colander while making the rest..
- In the same pot, add the olive oil and saute onion and garlic 2 min. Then add your jerk, thyme and cajun seasoning. Cook 1 more min.
- Add the chicken stock and cream. Cook on medium-high for 5 min or so then add your peppers. Add your parm cheese and continue cooking on medium until it looks like your sauce is beginning to thicken. Season with salt if needed.
- Add your pasta to the sauce and toss to combine and let everything hangout together for 10 min on low, stirring occasionally..
- Serve hot with your grilled chicken on top (or you can toss the chicken in when you add the pasta to the pot).
If you find this Rasta Pasta with Grilled Jerk Chicken recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.