Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Avocado and Crab Stacked Salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Avocado and Crab Stacked Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Avocado and Crab Stacked Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Deciding to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re always being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, though, to make several simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
These more nutritious food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also good for your skin. It may be that you already feel that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
All in all, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to avocado and crab stacked salad recipe. To make avocado and crab stacked salad you need 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Avocado and Crab Stacked Salad:
- You need of FOR CRAB SALAD.
- Provide of jumbo lump crabmeat.
- Use of mayonnaise.
- Get of fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare of cajun seasoning.
- Provide of black pepper and salt to taste.
- Prepare of chopped chives.
- Prepare of finely chopped celery.
- Provide of hot sauce, such as franks brand.
- Get of avocado, peeled, pitted and sliced.
- Provide of fresh tomato, sliced into 1/4 inch slices.
- Use of torn soft lettece leaves.
- Prepare of cucumber, sliced.
- Prepare of cherry tomato, sliced.
- Prepare of FOR WASABI DRESSING.
- Take of olive oil.
- Get of seasoned rice vinegar.
- Get of soy sauce.
- You need of wasabi paste.
- You need of 1/8 teaspoon black pepper.
Steps to make Avocado and Crab Stacked Salad:
- PREPARE WASABI DRESSING.
- Combine oil, vinegar, soy, wasabi and pepper in a bowl, whisk to blend, set aside..
- MAKE CRAB SALAD.
- In a bowl whisk mayonnaise, lemon, cajun seasoning, pepper, salt to taste, chives, celery and hot sauce. Fold in crab meat catefully so as not to break it up, set aside.
- Place torn greens on a platter, surround with cucumber slices. Put 2 large tomato slices in the center, top with some crab salad, top the crab with avocado slices, add another layer of crab salad, and top again with sliced avacado, pressing gently. Top with a cherry tomato slice and small piece of avacodo..
- Drizzle with wasabi dressing, serving with more to add if desired..
If you find this Avocado and Crab Stacked Salad recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.