Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Grilled chicken omelet recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Grilled chicken omelet recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most likely, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make several minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you go to the grocery because it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? One nutritious option that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. By adding fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to grilled chicken omelet recipe. To make grilled chicken omelet you only need 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Grilled chicken omelet:
- Prepare of chicken breast.
- Prepare of red peppers chopped.
- You need of chopped onions.
- Take of green bell peppers chopped.
- Prepare of evoo.
- You need of eggs.
- Take of water.
- Use of butter.
- Provide of Shredded cheese (cheddar&jack blend).
- You need of Badia Complete seasoning.
Steps to make Grilled chicken omelet:
- Chop and season chicken breast saute in pan with evoo set aside.
- Sauté peppers and onions set aside as well.
- Beat eggs and water in bowl add butter to hot pan on med heat. Slowly pour egg mixture in let it set up. Add cheese evenly over eggs. Then add chicken, peppers, and onions to one side of pan flip other side on top the to plate. ENJOY! #Yumfreakino 😋.
If you find this Grilled chicken omelet recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.