Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Homemade Shawarma recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Shawarma recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who suffer from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Although we’re incessantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you go to the grocery as it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? One nutritious substitute that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. By putting in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade shawarma recipe. You can have homemade shawarma using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Homemade Shawarma:
- Take of Unleavened bread.
- Provide of Smoked chicken.
- Prepare of Cabbage.
- Provide of Carrots.
- Use of Mayonnaise.
- Take of Ketchup.
- You need of Onions.
- Use of Pepper powder (grind dry pepper).
- Use of Butter.
- Prepare of Salt and spices.
Steps to make Homemade Shawarma:
- Wash the cabbage, carrots and onions, then shred them all. Put some cooking butter on the pan and stir fry the onions and the carrot. Remove from the stove and mix with the cabbage..
- Shred the chicken and mix the ketchup, mayonnaise and pepper together. Lay them one after the other on the unleavened bread, roll up and put on the hot pan (you can use a toaster but don't close it all the way. After two-three clicks, it is ready).
- Use a low heat and keep turning the shawarma. When you have gotten your desired look, remove from the pan and serve while its still hot😍✨.
If you find this Homemade Shawarma recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.