Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Grilled Jerk Chicken recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Grilled Jerk Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Grilled Jerk Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are dealing with conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, though, to make several minor changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
Initially, you will have to be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your shopping cart that you don’t wish to eat. For instance, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. Having a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. By putting in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
As you can see, it’s easy to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to grilled jerk chicken recipe. You can cook grilled jerk chicken using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Grilled Jerk Chicken:
- Take of each chicken, breast or thighs 6 oz. each (delicious with pork :).
- Provide of salt -to lightly season the chicken before it is marinaded.
- Prepare of lime juice-fresh is best- 2-3 limes.
- You need of oil.
- Prepare of ginger,powdered or 1 tablespoon fresh peeled and chopped.
- Provide of garlic-chopped.
- Use of cinnamon.
- Take of allspice.
- Take of black pepper.
- Get of paprika.
- Provide of brown sugar.
- Get of salt.
- Get of each scotch bonnet or habanero chilies wear gloves and take out the seeds for less heat.
- Provide of cilantro -no stems.
Instructions to make Grilled Jerk Chicken:
- Season the chicken lightly with salt.
- Mix the entire jerk marinade ingredients in the blender or food processor and puree for 1 minute..
- Place the chicken and jerk marinade in a 1 gallon zip-lock bag and let sit for at least 1 hour more time adds more flavor. (This can marinate overnight).
- Remove the chicken from the marinade an save the leftover marinade…you can brush the chicken with it just before you are done grilling..
- On a moderate heated grill Cook until the the chicken has an internal temperature of 165 -170 degrees F.. Use the left over marinade and brush over the chicken 3 minutes before it is finished..
- Cooking Notes -We also did this in a 350 degree oven and had very good results. Charcoal grill is my favorite !!!.
If you find this Grilled Jerk Chicken recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.