Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Potato Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. While we’re always being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. People typically believe that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing some small changes.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to alter everything straightaway or that you should altogether eliminate certain foods from your diet. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
All in all, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to potato salad recipe. To cook potato salad you need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Potato Salad:
- Get of potatoes.
- Use of eggs.
- Take of mayonnaise.
- Get of salt.
- Provide of black pepper.
- You need of Cajun seasoning.
- Take of smoked paprika.
- Take of yellow mustard.
- You need of Crab Boil.
- Use of baking soda.
Instructions to make Potato Salad:
- Place eggs in a large pot, add enough cool water to cover them, add the baking soda..
- Bring water to a rolling boil over high heat. Once boiling, turn off heat and cover with a lid. Let sit for 10-12 minutes then transfer eggs to an ice bath. Peel once completely cooled..
- Peel potatoes. Add crab boil to a large pot of boiling water and add potatoes. Boil until fork tender, usually 15-20 minutes, and drain..
- Mash eggs and potatoes. Add remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly..
- Top with a few dashes of paprika. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes to overnight..
If you find this Potato Salad recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.