Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Mashed Potato Ghost Cups recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mashed Potato Ghost Cups recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mashed Potato Ghost Cups recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Deciding to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a lot of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Even though we’re incessantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all probability, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, however, simply making a couple of modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
One way to approach this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to change everything immediately or that you should entirely get rid of certain foods from your diet. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate before.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mashed potato ghost cups recipe. To make mashed potato ghost cups you only need 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mashed Potato Ghost Cups:
- You need of ground beef.
- Provide of spaghetti sauce (I use 3cheese from fresh&easy).
- Take of mashed potatoes.
- Get of black beans.
- Use of garlic salt.
- Use of Pam for baking.
- Use of Buttermilk biscuit tube(8).
Instructions to make Mashed Potato Ghost Cups:
- Cook beef until no longer pink.
- add spaghetti sauce to cooked meat & allow to marinate on low heat for about 4 minutes.
- set aside & pre-heat oven to 400º.
- spray muffin pan with pam.
- use one biscuit for two muffin cups.
- roll dough into ball. on flat surface flatten dough & press dough onto bottom & sides of each cup.
- fill muffin cups with meat.
- leave for 8 – 10 minutes or until biscuits are a golden brown.
- place about spoonful & half of mashed potatoes on top of each meat cup & shape potatoes into ghost!.
- use two black beans for each eye (be sure to dry them off before so ghost don't get black color).
If you find this Mashed Potato Ghost Cups recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.