Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rib Eye Steak with Potato-Carrot Mash recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rib Eye Steak with Potato-Carrot Mash recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for this. There are numerous illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, however, just making some minor changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically change your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make big changes, but the most crucial thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating selections. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rib eye steak with potato-carrot mash recipe. You can have rib eye steak with potato-carrot mash using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Rib Eye Steak with Potato-Carrot Mash:
- Use of thick rib eye steaks.
- Prepare of rosemary and butter for basting.
- You need of carrots.
- Provide of small potatoes.
- Prepare of Salt and Pepper.
- Get of Garlic Powder.
- You need of Butter.
Steps to make Rib Eye Steak with Potato-Carrot Mash:
- Peel and chop carrots and potatoes. Place in small pot with chicken broth and boil for at least 20 minutes..
- When soft enough, drain broth and retain 1/4 cup of broth. Mash until your desired smoothness is reached. Add a splash of milk, a tablespoon of butter or more if desired, salt and pepper to taste and garlic powder. Mix well and set aside..
- For the steak, season generously with salt and pepper before cooking in a pan at maximum heat and enough olive oil. Make sure to put the steak in just when the oan starts to smoke..
- Cook each side for 2 minutes for medium. Longer if preferred. Baste with butter and rosemary on the same pan just before taking it out..
- Serve and enjoy. Can be served with other sides..
If you find this Rib Eye Steak with Potato-Carrot Mash recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.