Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Zuppa di Mussels recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Zuppa di Mussels recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Zuppa di Mussels recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Snacks.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A piece of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain meals are an excellent choice for a fast wholesome snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch break. When you have to have a fast treat on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the modification from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to zuppa di mussels recipe. You can have zuppa di mussels using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Zuppa di Mussels:
- Take 2 lb of fresh live mussels.
- Prepare 1 head of fresh garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 of bottle of pino grigio white wine.
- Prepare 1 can of 28oz chopped & diced tomatoes.
- Take 2 large of shallots.
- Use 1 of fresh lemon.
- Provide 1 tbsp of salt.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- Provide 6 of fresh basil leaves.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of rough chopped fresh parsley.
- Provide 2 tbsp of olive oil.
Steps to make Zuppa di Mussels:
- Clean & scrub mussels with fresh water..
- Heat olive oil in pot & add diced garlic & shallots..
- When golden add mussels, wine & tomatoes with juice (before adding tomatoes put in bowl & hand crush the tomatoes).
- Add all other ingredients including the juice of the fresh lemon except for the basil & parsley..
- Let cook over medium heat for approximately 15 minutes occasionally stirring from bottom to ensure all the mussels cook evenly & open..
- When all mussels have opened turn off heat & add roughly hand torn basil & parsley & stir.
- Pour into bowl & discard any mussels that did not open & serve with crostinis. Toast slices of whole wheat Italian bread drizzled with olive oil & sprinkle with Italian herb seasoning & after toasting rub with fresh garlic. The crostinis are awsome for dunking in the sauce & scooping up the garlic & shallots..
If you find this Zuppa di Mussels recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.