Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Grilled Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Grilled Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Goodies.
We all know that consuming healthy foods can help us really feel better inside our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Finding snacks that help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Consider eating almonds unless you are afflicted by nut allergies. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer many health benefits. Almonds can be a natural way to obtain B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. They generally do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont cause you to really miss a nap. Instead they will simply help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Your emotional level can sometimes be lifted by just eating almonds.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily available. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy grilled chicken recipe. You can cook easy grilled chicken using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Grilled Chicken:
- Take of Chicken Seasoning.
- You need of Chicken Breast.
- Get of Olive Oil.
- Provide of Mixed Dried Italian Herbs (I uses McCormick's brand).
- Take of Paprika Powder.
- Use of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Take of Vegetables.
- You need of Vegetables of your choice.
- Provide of Salt.
- Take of Pepper.
- Provide of Water.
Steps to make Easy Grilled Chicken:
- Tenderize the chicken breast, alternatively cut the chicken breast in half horizontally to make it even thickness throughout the whole piece..
- Rub olive oil on both side, then sprinkle the seasoning on both side of the meat, leave for at least 15 mins for the flavor to work into the meat for that slight but not overpowering marination..
- Cut your veges and put into a large bowl, fill about 1/3 of the bowl with water and cover the top loosely with another a plate, microwave on high for 2 mins, take it out, stir it and pop it back in for another 2 minutes. Pour away remaining water in the bowl when done, sprinkle pepper and salt and it's ready to serve..
- Next, grilled chicken over medium heat for about 4-5 minutes on both side, depending on the thickness of your chicken..
If you find this Easy Grilled Chicken recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.