Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy baked mussels recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy baked mussels recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who suffer from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. People typically assume that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to change everything instantly or that you need to completely eliminate certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make big changes, but the most important thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate previously.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy baked mussels recipe. You can have spicy baked mussels using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spicy baked mussels:
- You need 1/2 kg of mussels.
- Take 1 1/2 can of all purpose cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated cheese.
- Prepare 1 of garlic (chopped).
- Prepare 1 medium of onion(chopped).
- You need 1 of pepper and salt (for taste).
- Get 1 tsp of chili flackes.
Steps to make Spicy baked mussels:
- clean the mussels. put in a casserole and add a cup of water and bring to a boil until all the mussels are open..
- in a pan sauté garlic,onion, and ginger and put the all purpose cream until it bubbles add salt and pepper for taste and chili flakes..
- off the fire.
- remove the top shells of the mussel.
- in a baking dish,assemble the mussels and pour on the top the cream mixtures and sprinkle on the top of the creamthe grated cheese.
- bake in 200°F celcius in 15mins or until the cheese is completely melted..
- enjoy it with rice.
If you find this Spicy baked mussels recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.