Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Tehri recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tehri recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tehri recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are dealing with health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. In all probability, a lot of people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, however, merely making a few minor changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically modify your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make considerable changes, but the most crucial thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating choices. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you will not want to eat the old diet.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tehri recipe. To cook tehri you only need 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Tehri:
- Use of classic basmati India gate rice.
- Prepare of green peas shells.
- Get of medium size potato chopped in small cubes.
- Get of onion chopped.
- You need of tomatoes chopped.
- Get of cauliflower and carrot chopped optional.
- Prepare of garlic paste.
- You need of small piece of ginger chopped.
- Get of bay leaves, 4 green cardamom and teaspoon cumin seeds.
- Take of garam masala powder.
- Provide of / 4 teaspoon turmeric and red chilli powder each.
- Take of coriander powder.
- Use of Oil to cook.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Provide of and 1/4 glass of water.
- Get of Fresh coriander leaves finely chopped.
- Prepare of desi ghee.
- Provide of curd.
Instructions to make Tehri:
- First put pressure cooker on flame add oil, bay leaves, cumin seeds and cardamom, crackle it the add chopped onion fry it till it turns light brown add spices and cook it for some time then add chopped tomatoes, stir it for a while then add two spoon curd and cook it for two three minutes..
- Meanwhile wash rice and keep it aside..
- Add all the vegetables, stir it for five minutes add ginger and garlic paste add rice and salt, stir it for two minutes then add water, add garam masala and close the lid and cook for a whistle, keep the flame low for ten second and put off the gas..
- Wait yo release the steam, serve it hot, spread deshi ghee and garnish it with coriander leaves.the smell and flavor is too tempting to resist..
If you find this Tehri recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.