Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Calpis Cheese Meringue Tart recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Calpis Cheese Meringue Tart recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Calpis Cheese Meringue Tart recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Opting to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a number of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make several small changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you go to the grocery as it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? Having a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy diet.
To sum up, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to calpis cheese meringue tart recipe. You can cook calpis cheese meringue tart using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Calpis Cheese Meringue Tart:
- You need of Tart Base.
- Take of Butter.
- Provide of Sugar.
- Provide of Egg yolk.
- Take of Cake flour.
- Prepare of Calpis Cream Cheese.
- Get of Cream cheese.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- Prepare of Egg yolk.
- Get of Heavy cream.
- Get of Calpis (Mandarin Orange flavour).
- You need of Cake flour.
- Provide of Meringue.
- Take of Egg white.
- Get of Sugar.
- Provide of Calpis.
Instructions to make Calpis Cheese Meringue Tart:
- First, make the tart base. Let the butter warm up to room temperature and beat with a whisk. Add the sugar and continue to mix. Add the egg yolk and mix again. Lastly sift in the flour and fold in with a rubber spatula. Gather the dough into a ball, wrap with cling film and chill in the refrigerator for 20 minutes..
- Next, make the calpis cream cheese. Let the cream cheese return to room temperature before beating it with a whisk. Add the sugar, egg yolk, cream and calpis, in that order, while continuing to mix. Sift in the cake flour and fold in with a rubber spatula..
- Now for the meringue. Add the egg white to a bowl and whisk with a hand mixer. Once white and fluffy, add the sugar in 3 goes, continuing to whisk with each addition. Once stiff peaks form, add the calpis and continue to whisk..
- On top of some cling film, spread out the tart dough by hand. (Using your hands will result in a more robust tart base that doesn't crack as easily as if you were to use a rolling pin). Use a rolling pin lightly at the end to get the base nice and even and line a tart pan with it..
- Cut off the excess dough and press down neatly into the tart pan. Pierce all over with a fork to prevent the dough expanding and let it chill in the refrigerator for 5 minutes. Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 10 – 15 minutes..
- Once baked and cooled, pour in the calpiis cream cheese mixture..
- Add the meringue to a piping bag and top the tart in any design you like. Bake in an oven at 150°C for roughly 20 minutes..
- Once it looks like this, it's ready..
- So delicious..
- I used mandarin orange flavoured calpis this time, but you can make it just as well with normal flavoured calpis..
If you find this Calpis Cheese Meringue Tart recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.