Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Potato Cakes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potato Cakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato Cakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Vitality.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is often a problem, however, when it comes to eating between goodies. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
One of the most popular treats is yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt would make a amazing snack, however. It is a protein-rich supply of healthy minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the physical body to digest and, depending on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Try including some wholesome nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent way to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to potato cakes recipe. To make potato cakes you need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Potato Cakes:
- Take of Sandwich bread.
- Provide of Butter for spreading.
- Provide of Cold mash potato.
- Take of Cheddar cheese, grated.
- Provide of Egg.
- Get of Grated onion.
- Use of Rasher bacon, chopped.
- Prepare of Seasoning- garlic powder, sea salt & oregano..
- Use of A little smoked paprika for colour.
Steps to make Potato Cakes:
- Pre-heat oven to 190*C..
- Lightly butter each slice of bread . Cut into quarters and place buttered side down into a muffin tray..
- Mix mash potato with egg, cheese, onion, bacon and seasoning..
- Spoon the mixture into tray (on top of bread), sprinkle with paprika and bake for 20/30 minutes until golden brown..
- Get the kids to help you make them- they are a winner!.
If you find this Potato Cakes recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.