Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Asian Steam Mussels recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Asian Steam Mussels recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Goodies.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have so many options. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a quick snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can easily be healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Whole grains are always better than refined grains present in white bread.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to asian steam mussels recipe. You can cook asian steam mussels using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Asian Steam Mussels:
- Get of Sauce.
- Prepare of oyster sauce.
- Take of soy sauce.
- Prepare of water.
- Provide of Fixin‘.
- Get of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Get of garlic, thinly sliced.
- Provide of onion, thinly sliced.
- You need of carrot, chopped.
- Prepare of hot pepper, thinly sliced.
- Take of scallion, cut into 1 1/2 inch length.
- Use of turkey bacon, sliced.
- Prepare of Final touch.
- Use of fresh mussels.
- Take of sesame oil.
- Get of cooking wine.
- You need of sugar.
Steps to make Asian Steam Mussels:
- soak fresh mussels in cold water for 30 min. Rinse a few times to ensure shells are clean..
- Drain the water, set aside mussels.
- Heat olive oil in a large deep pot.
- Add all of the vegetables and bacon (fixin‘) to the pot, stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Add in sauce ingredients and cook for 1 minute.
- Add in mussels and rest of the ingredients and cook with lid on until all of the mussels open, about 3 minutes.
If you find this Asian Steam Mussels recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.