Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Green curry mussels recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green curry mussels recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Energy.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A little bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
If you are looking for a fast snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will keep you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. When you require a fast treat on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Deciding on whole grain foods is always better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to green curry mussels recipe. You can cook green curry mussels using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Green curry mussels:
- Take of mussels (scrubbed and debearded).
- You need of onion (diced).
- Get of garlic clove (crushed).
- Prepare of ginger (grated).
- You need of vegetable oil.
- Take of Valcom Green Curry Paste (add more to taste).
- Prepare of sugar.
- Prepare of fish sauce.
- Use of coriander (chopped).
- Take of coconut milk.
- Take of fried shallots (for garnishing).
Steps to make Green curry mussels:
- Heat a medium-sized heavy-based pot and add oil, onion, garlic and ginger. Saute until fragrant..
- Add fish sauce, coconut milk and sugar and bring to boil..
- Add drained mussels and cover pot with lid. Bring pot contents to boil and remove from heat immediately..
- With the lid on, shake the pot occasionally to open the mussels..
- Dish out on a serving plate and garnish with chopped coriander and fried shallots. Serve the dish immediately with steamed rice..
If you find this Green curry mussels recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.