Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Cold Crab Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cold Crab Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Power.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy snacks can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more wholesome feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A piece of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run can be more healthy with whole fiber chips and crackers. Selecting whole grain food items is always far better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cold crab salad recipe. To make cold crab salad you need 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Cold Crab Salad:
- Provide of Crab Classic – Imitation Crab Leg Style.
- Provide of green onion.
- Use of celery.
- Take of mayonnaise.
- Get of lemon juice.
- Get of onion powder.
- Get of fresh cracked pepper.
- You need of Keebler Club Crackers.
Steps to make Cold Crab Salad:
- In a medium bowl add -.
- Slice Crab legs in half lengthwise and chop into small pieces.
- Thinly Chop green onions into 1/8 – inch dice.
- Slice each celery in half lengthwise and thinly cut into 1/8 – inch dice.
- Add mayonnaise | lemon juice.
- Season with onion powder | fresh cracked pepper to your taste.
- Refrigerate for 1-2 hours before serving…It tastes better Cold.
- Serve with Crackers of your choice. I like Keebler Club Crackers.
- Bon Appétit.
If you find this Cold Crab Salad recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.