Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mashed Potato Crispers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mashed Potato Crispers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re incessantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making a few small changes.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use to cook your food. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can also be healthy for your skin as it is an excellent source of vitamin E. If you currently eat a lot of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a great alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemicals. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
To sum up, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mashed potato crispers recipe. To cook mashed potato crispers you only need 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mashed Potato Crispers:
- Prepare of golden potatoes (peeled, chopped and boiled).
- Get of granulated garlic or garlic powder.
- You need of pepper.
- Use of vegetable oil.
- Get of eggs scrambled mixed with 3/4 cup water.
- Get of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need of oregano.
- Use of frozen corn boiled.
- Prepare of red bell pepper diced.
- Provide of flour.
- Prepare of half n half or heavy cream or milk.
- Use of Cayenne (omit to not give a spicy kick).
- Use of parsley chopped.
- Provide of salt (or to taste).
- Prepare of boiled chicken breast chopped.
- Prepare of panko bread crumbs.
- Provide of squeezed lemon.
Steps to make Mashed Potato Crispers:
- Boil your chicken for 20 min. When able to handle, chop into small pieces. You can even use roasted chicken for added flavor..
- Boil your potatoes with the diced red bell pepper in the same pot, and mash them, to make mashed potatoes. Add cream, milk or half and half, oregano, granulated garlic, parsley, salt, pepper, cayenne, cheese, corn, lemon and chicken. Incorporate to mixture. Get in there with your hands 🙂 but don't overwork, you don't want the mix to get to pasty..
- Get your dredging station ready. The eggs in one bowl, flour in another and panko bread crumbs in the 3rd bowl..
- Form potatoe mixture into a size just a bit smaller than ping pong size balls. Dredge into flour, then egg, then bread crumbs..
- I sautee these, not deep fry. Put vegetable oil in a sautee pan that reaches about 1/2 inch in the pan. Heat to medium heat. Add just a few balls at a time. Flipping every minute to brown all sides..
- Drain on paper towel..
- Makes about 35 to 40 balls. Serve alone or experiment with different sauces like ketchup, aiolis, honey mustard, etc..
- You can also use cooked bacon or chopped ham in place of the chicken!.
If you find this Mashed Potato Crispers recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.