Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Easy slow cooker chicken chili recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy slow cooker chicken chili recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy slow cooker chicken chili recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than before and rightfully so. There are a number of diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. In reality, though, simply making a few minor changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
These changes are possible with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. It could be that you already think that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy slow cooker chicken chili recipe. You can cook easy slow cooker chicken chili using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy slow cooker chicken chili:
- Prepare of southwest corn w/ peppers.
- Provide of black beans-rinsed.
- You need of kidney beans rinsed.
- You need of tomato sauce.
- Take of chicken stock.
- Take of white onion.
- Provide of green chilies-optional.
- You need of uncooked chicken breasts-rinsed.
- You need of white rice- cooked or steamed.
- Take of red pepper flakes.
- Get of taco seasoning.
- Use of mexican cheese or american shreddded.
- Get of sour cream.
Instructions to make Easy slow cooker chicken chili:
- Chop onion. Open all cans. And rinsed beans..
- To slow cooker add: corn, beans, tomato sauce, chicken stock, red pepper flakes, taco seasoning and chicken breasts on top but covered a bit with the sauce..
- Cook for 10 hours on low or 6 hours on high.
- 30 minutes before it is done take chicken out and shred between two forks. Shred to desired thickness..
- Add chicken back to slow cooker and finish cooking.
- Cook or steam rice.
- Serve atop the rice mixture with your choice of toppings voilà!.
If you find this Easy slow cooker chicken chili recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.