Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Smoked Sausage(kilbasa)With Pasta recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Smoked Sausage(kilbasa)With Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Smoked Sausage(kilbasa)With Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with health problems such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. People typically believe that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, however, just making some minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be beneficial for your skin because it is a superb source of vitamin E. It could be that you already believe that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. Organic foods are a superb choice and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemical substances. Searching for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of consuming foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
As you can see, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to smoked sausage(kilbasa)with pasta recipe. You can cook smoked sausage(kilbasa)with pasta using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Smoked Sausage(kilbasa)With Pasta:
- Use 2 can of Del Monte Diced Tomatoes w/ basil/oregano.
- Provide 1 can of Hunts Tomatoe Paste.
- Prepare 2 packages of Smoked Sausage(kilbasa).
- Use 1 box of Penne Pasta.
- Get 1 tbsp of Garlic Salt.
- Use 1 pinch of Salt.
Steps to make Smoked Sausage(kilbasa)With Pasta:
- Slice up both packages of smoked sausage. (I substituted one package with a hot jalapeno kind to make it spicy)..
- On medium heat in large pan pour both cans of Del Monte Tomatoes, and Hunts Tomatoe Paste in..
- Toss in the sliced smoked sausage with the tomatoe mixture in pan. Add garlic salt and pinch of table salt. Mix together..
- While it's heating up then boil water for the pasta..
- Once pasta is cooked, in large bowl, combine the cooked pasta and the smoked sausage mix together..
If you find this Smoked Sausage(kilbasa)With Pasta recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.