Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Crab Salad with Ham Crostini recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Crab Salad with Ham Crostini recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crab Salad with Ham Crostini recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are a number of diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most people typically assume that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
These healthier food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It can likewise be good for your skin because it is a great source of vitamin E. It could be that you already believe that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crab salad with ham crostini recipe. To cook crab salad with ham crostini you need 20 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Crab Salad with Ham Crostini:
- You need of CRAB SALAD.
- Provide 1 lb of jumbo crabmeat.
- Use 1 of stalk of celery, finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped chives.
- Provide 1 tsp of fresh lemon juice.
- Use 1 of fresh jalapeno, seeded and finely choppec.
- Use 1/3 cup of mayonnaise.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of black pepper and salt to taste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of hot sauce, such as Franks red not.
- Use of CROSTINI.
- Take 4 of baguette french rolls, cut in half, or slices of good french bread.
- Provide 2 tbsp of butter, salted or unsalted, melted.
- Provide 2 tbsp of good olive pile.
- You need 1 of clove of garlic, finey minced.
- Take 1/4 tsp of black pepper and salt to taste.
- Use 2 tbsp of grated romano cheese.
- Provide 1/4 lb of thin sliced,deI honey ham.
- Prepare 1 cup of torn Boston lettece.
- Use of GARNISH.
- Get 16 of more or less of grape or cherry tomatos.
Steps to make Crab Salad with Ham Crostini:
- Preheat the oven to 425. Line a baking sheet with foil..
- MAKE CRAB SALAD.
- Combine all crab salad ingredients in a bowl, mix gently to combine. Chill.
- Place baguette halfs on foil, cut side up.
- In a small bowl combine melted butter, olive oil, garlic,pepper, and romano cheese, mix well..
- Brush baguette tops with butter/oil.mixture.
- Place in preheated oven until golden and crisp about 15 to 18 minutes.
- ASSEMBLE CROSTINI.
- Spread each toasted bread evenly with crab salad, add lettuce on top.of crab salad..
- Wrap ham around crostini as shown.
- Serve with the grape or cherry tomatoes.
If you find this Crab Salad with Ham Crostini recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.