Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chocolate Meringue Explosion recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Meringue Explosion recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Vitality.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A piece of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have countless options. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain snacks are an outstanding choice for a fast healthy snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be great for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Whole grains are always better than refined grains found in white bread.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate meringue explosion recipe. You can have chocolate meringue explosion using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chocolate Meringue Explosion:
- Use of Meringues.
- You need of caramel sweets/truffle/pick'n'mix.
- Take of chocolate moose.
- Provide of mini eggs.
Instructions to make Chocolate Meringue Explosion:
- Preheat the oven to 220 C..
- Take the chocolate moose/pudding, tip into a bowl and whip until smooth..
- Place mini eggs into a sandwich bag and crush until thoroughly broken up. Pour around half of this into the chocolate mixture and mix..
- Place both meringue nests on a baking tray. Split the assorted sweets between the two meringues and place at the bottom of the nest..
- Split the chocolate mix between both nests. Garnish with the remaining mini eggs..
- Heat for approximately two minutes, or until the moose starts to melt and the meringue golden..
- Enjoy! Feel free to eat both in front of your fiancee, and tell him how you'd offer him one but you know how much he doesn't usually like what you pull out of the oven. Smile :).
If you find this Chocolate Meringue Explosion recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.