Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mediterranean Quinoa Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mediterranean Quinoa Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Choosing to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that many people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, merely making a few small changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be very careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you no longer wish to eat. As an example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? A great healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been found to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a regular part of your new healthy diet.
Obviously, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mediterranean quinoa salad recipe. You can have mediterranean quinoa salad using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mediterranean Quinoa Salad:
- Get of Quinoa.
- Take of Low Sodium Chicken Broth.
- Take of Dry Lentils.
- Prepare of Low Sodium Chicken Broth.
- Use of Cannelli Beans, rinsed and drained.
- Get of Sliced Black Olives.
- Provide of Grape Tomatoes, halved.
- You need of Large Onion diced.
- Prepare of Bell Peppers diced.
- Use of Garlic Powder.
- Provide of Basil.
- Get of Salt.
- Provide of Pepper.
- Get of Oregano.
- Prepare of Granulated Sugar.
- Use of Red Wine Vinegar.
- Get of Juice from Lemon.
- Provide of Water.
- Prepare of Dijon Mustard.
- Get of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Steps to make Mediterranean Quinoa Salad:
- Bring quinoa and chicken broth to a boil, then cover and simmer on low for 20 minutes. Set aside to cool..
- Bring lentils and chicken broth to a boil, partially cover with lid and reduce heat. Cook for 30 minutes or until tender. Set aside to cool..
- In a large bowl, combine quinoa, lentils, cannelli beans, grape tomatoes, olives, onions, and peppers..
- For Vinaigrette: In blender add garlic powder, basil, salt, pepper, oregano, sugar red wine vinegar, water, and dijon mustard. On low speed slowly add olive oil until mixed..
- Pour vinaigrette over quinoa mix and mix well..
If you find this Mediterranean Quinoa Salad recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.