Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Yogurt-Mint Sauce: A Taste of India recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Yogurt-Mint Sauce: A Taste of India recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Yogurt-Mint Sauce: A Taste of India recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Deciding to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with diseases such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. People typically assume that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically alter your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make big changes, but the most crucial thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating choices. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. Like many other habits, change happens over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to go back to your old diet.
All in all, it is easy to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to yogurt-mint sauce: a taste of india recipe. You can cook yogurt-mint sauce: a taste of india using 4 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Yogurt-Mint Sauce: A Taste of India:
- Use of Yogurt.
- Get of leaves Peppermint leaves.
- Provide of Lemon juice.
- Provide of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Yogurt-Mint Sauce: A Taste of India:
- Add the peppermint leaves to the yogurt and mix in a blender. (I usually use a Bamix.).
- Season with lemon juice, salt, and pepper..
- Indian yogurt is really thick. If you have any Quark (strained cottage cheese), add 1 tablespoon..
- You can use this sauce as a dressing for vegetable and egg salad..
- It also goes perfectly with dolma, a Turkish dish (rice-stuffed peppers:..
- Pour heaps of this sauce over the dolma..
- This is how I saw the sauce served in a restaurant. It was served in a pretty dish with some chutney..
- Served with some couscous saladand hummus. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/168251-moroccan-couscous-salad-with-olives.
- Here, I used a lot of Quark instead of yogurt. It turned out like a dip..
- It looks really cute in a glass..
- Here it is served with some samosas and salad..
If you find this Yogurt-Mint Sauce: A Taste of India recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.