Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Crab and Shrimp Salad in Belgium Endive Leaves recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Crab and Shrimp Salad in Belgium Endive Leaves recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crab and Shrimp Salad in Belgium Endive Leaves recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snack foods.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. When we eat more healthy snacks and less of the bad ones we usually feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain meals are an excellent choice for a fast wholesome snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the early morning. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be excellent for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Choosing whole grain foods is always far better than eating the refined grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crab and shrimp salad in belgium endive leaves recipe. To cook crab and shrimp salad in belgium endive leaves you need 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Crab and Shrimp Salad in Belgium Endive Leaves:
- Take of lump crab meat.
- Provide of small cooked shrimp.
- Take of minced onion.
- Use of chopped celery.
- Use of FOR DRESSING.
- Provide of mayonnaise.
- Get of sour cream.
- Take of lemon juice.
- Prepare of sriracha hot sauce or your favorite hot sauce.
- Take of dijon mustard.
- You need of black pepper and salt to taste.
- You need of chopped fresh parsley.
- You need of FOR GARNISH.
- Get of strips crispy cooked bacon, crumbled into pieces.
- You need of chopped fresh tomato, seasoned with salt and pepper.
- Provide of of belgium endive leaves separated.
Steps to make Crab and Shrimp Salad in Belgium Endive Leaves:
- Combine crab, shrimp, celery and onion gently in bowl.
- Make dressing by combining all dressing ingredients in another bowl and whisk well to combine. Pour dressing over crab mixture and very gently fold to mix together..
- Spoon salad into each leaf, the amount will depend on the size of each leaf place on platter or plates, sprinkle with bacon. Have the chopped, seasoned tomatos on a bowl for anyone to scoop a bit on before eating.
- NOTE, Belgium Endive holds up and really tastes great in this recipe but it can be seasonal so subsitute with a firm romaine leaf if you can not find it..
If you find this Crab and Shrimp Salad in Belgium Endive Leaves recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.