Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Pickled Wakame Seaweed & Cucumber recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pickled Wakame Seaweed & Cucumber recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pickled Wakame Seaweed & Cucumber recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Energy.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Eating almonds is a wonderful alternative as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds are often considered a super food because they are packed full of things that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Almonds are a natural source of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that causes drowsiness, is available in almonds. But when you eat almonds, you do not feel like you must sleep a while. These nuts unwind the muscles and provide a general sense of comfort. Your emotional condition can sometimes be lifted by simply eating almonds.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily available. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pickled wakame seaweed & cucumber recipe. To cook pickled wakame seaweed & cucumber you only need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Pickled Wakame Seaweed & Cucumber:
- Use of Japanese Cucumber.
- Use of Dried Cut Wakame Seaweed.
- Prepare of Crab Stick.
- You need of Vinegar.
- You need of Mirin.
- Use of Soy Sauce.
- Get of Salt.
Steps to make Pickled Wakame Seaweed & Cucumber:
- Peel the cucumber in alternating strips and cut into small chunks. Leave in salt water with 200ml of water to 1tsp of salt for 5 minuets. When tender, remove and squeeze out the water..
- Soke the Wakame Seaweed in water to reconstitute it and wring. Cut the Crab stick into bite size..
- Combine 1tbsp vinegar, 1/2tbsp Mirin, 1/4tsp soy sauce and 1pinch salt. Add the cucumbers, Wakame Seaweed and Cransticks..
- Lining Sea Stix Crab Sticks SG$2.2/145gram at FairPrice.
- Pasar Japanese Cucumber SG$1.1/250gram at FairPrice.
If you find this Pickled Wakame Seaweed & Cucumber recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.