Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy Smoked Sausage Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Smoked Sausage Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snack foods.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of well being. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A piece of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Consider eating almonds unless you have problems with nut allergies. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they are packed full of things that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. These types of nuts have plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that causes drowsiness, is available in almonds. Having said that, you won’t need a nap after consuming almonds. Rather they will just help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Sometimes eating almonds can also be a mood enhancer!
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy smoked sausage soup recipe. To cook creamy smoked sausage soup you only need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Creamy Smoked Sausage Soup:
- Take of minced onion.
- You need of smoked sausage or turkey.
- You need of garlic, minced.
- Prepare of butter.
- Prepare of chicken broth.
- Take of 10 pack buttermilk biscuits.
- You need of flour.
- Get of evaporated milk.
- Get of garlic pepper.
Instructions to make Creamy Smoked Sausage Soup:
- Heat butter in skillet, add minced garlic and sausage..
- In separate pot, bring condensed milk and chicken broth to a boil. Slowly add flour with a wisk. Add garlic pepper to taste..
- Add sausage to soup mixture. Bring back to boil, then simmer..
- Quarter each biscuit and slowly drop into soup..
- Simmer for approximately 10-15 min or until biscuits are fully cooked..
- As always, add more of anything to make a bigger portion. Add or subtract seasoning to taste. I put some shredded cheese and parsley on top for decoration..
If you find this Creamy Smoked Sausage Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.