Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Curry Mussels recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Curry Mussels recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Treats.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. This can be a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Whole grain meals are an outstanding choice for a fast balanced snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning hours. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai curry mussels recipe. You can cook thai curry mussels using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Curry Mussels:
- You need of fresh mussels.
- You need of coconut milk.
- You need of thai curry paste (red, yellow or green).
- You need of fresh lime.
- Prepare of cilantro.
Steps to make Thai Curry Mussels:
- scrub, rinse and remove hairs from mussels. to remove hairs, pinch with fingers and move your hand around the shell..
- in a stock pot. add coconut milk. simmer..
- whisk in the curry paste and juice from one lime.
- add single layer of mussels to pot, cover and steam until all the shells open.
- remove open shells and add another layer of mussels. repeat until all mussels are finished..
- garnish with cilantro and lime wedge. enjoy..
If you find this Thai Curry Mussels recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.