Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Shawarma recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shawarma recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Snacks.
We are all aware that eating healthy foods can help us really feel better in our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and less of the bad ones we usually feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. You can spend hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
One of the most popular snack foods is yogurt. In fact, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. You cannot beat yogurt when it comes to a healthy snack though. Along with calcium, it is a good supplier of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is often eaten to help preserve the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Fast hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. This decreases your sugar absorption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shawarma recipe. You can cook shawarma using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Shawarma:
- Take of Ingredients for Dough.
- Use of flour.
- Take of salt.
- Take of yeast.
- Use of sugar.
- Take of Melted butter.
- Get of Baking powder (optional).
- Use of water.
- Prepare of Ingredients for filling.
- You need of Shredded chicken.
- You need of cabbage.
- Provide of medium carrot.
- Take of green pepper.
- Prepare of cucumber.
- Prepare of onion.
- Provide of Maggi.
- You need of salt.
- Provide of Ketchup.
- Provide of Mayonnaise.
Instructions to make Shawarma:
- For the pita bread mix all the ingredients in a bowl and make a soft dough cover it for one hour after 1 hour knead and cut in to 8 dust some flour and roll it.
- Preheat nonstick pan and bake until it get brown.
- Make a shredded chicken sauce.
- Dice cabbage,cucumber,green pepper,onion and great the carrots then cooked for 15 seconds.
- Make a mixture of ketchup and mayonnaise.
- Spread the mix of mayonnaise and ketchup all over the pita bread.
- Add the fillings and fold,bake for 5min.
- Enjoy ❗️.
If you find this Shawarma recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.