Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Garlic Mussels recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Garlic Mussels recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snack foods.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. If we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we generally feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. This can be a problem, however, in terms of eating between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is a snack many people ignore. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt would make a wonderful snack, however. It is a protein-rich resource of healthy minerals and vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive system work properly depending upon the culture used to make it. Easy hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. This minimizes your sugar absorption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to garlic mussels recipe. To cook garlic mussels you need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Garlic Mussels:
- You need of mussels.
- Get of minced garlic cloves.
- Provide of small container if cherry tomatoes cut fine.
- Use of minced shallot.
- Use of vermacelli pasta or thin spaghetti.
- Prepare of dried or fresh parsley.
- Provide of white wine or sherry wine.
- Get of butter.
- Provide of salt /pepper.
- Use of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of red pepper flakes.
- Take of onion minced.
Steps to make Garlic Mussels:
- Boil stock pot full of cold water. Meanwhile mince garlic and shallot. Add 3 tbsp of butter to a warm pan, immediatley pour in a 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Add minced garlic, shallots,tomatoes, onions, red pepper flakes, to butter olive oil..
- Add in mussels (frozen) stir around and add in wine. Cover with tight lid for 3 minutes..
- Rmove lid, and observe all mussels to make sure they are all open. Discard any that do not open. Season with salt, pepper, and a sprinkle of parsley..
- When pasta is finished, with a tongs lift pasta from water, allowing some of the pasta water to go with pasta into pan with mussels. Toss. Finish with a swirl of olive oil and good quality grated parmesan cheese over top!.
- Make a side salad and pour yourselves a glass of white wine…. and let the magic happen!.
If you find this Garlic Mussels recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.