Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kallumakkaya (mussels) thoran recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kallumakkaya (mussels) thoran recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Goodies.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of wellness. When we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is usually a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between snacks. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
If you’re looking for a fast snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Choosing whole grain snacks is always far better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kallumakkaya (mussels) thoran recipe. To make kallumakkaya (mussels) thoran you only need 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Kallumakkaya (mussels) thoran:
- Get of . Mussels / kallumakkaya – 250gm.
- Provide of . Turmeric powder – 1/2 tspn.
- Use of . Water – 1/2 cup.
- Prepare of . Grated coconut – 1 and half cup.
- Get of . Turmeric powder – 1/2 tspn.
- Provide of . Red chilli powder – 1 and half tspn.
- Take of . Garaam masala – 1 tspn.
- You need of . Pepper powder – 1/2 tspn.
- Prepare of . Greenchilli – 1.
- Use of . Onion – 1/2 chopped.
- Use of . Curry leaves.
- Use of . Oil – 2 tbspn.
- Take of . Onion – 1 chopped.
- Provide of . Ginger garlic paste – 1 tspn.
Instructions to make Kallumakkaya (mussels) thoran:
- Clean and remove dirt from mussels and boil the mussels with 1/2 tspn turmeric powder, salt and half cup of water..
- Cook for 5 – 10 minutes and switch off the flame. Keep it aside..
- Grind grated coconut, 1/2 tspn turmeric powder, pepper powder, red chilli powder, garam masala, 1/2 chopped onion and some curry leaves. Grind it well..
- Heat oil in a pan, add 1 chopped onions and some curry leaves and saute it for a minutes..
- Add ginger garlic paste and saute it and add the grinded coconut mix and mix well..
- Add mussels and cook for 5 – 10 minutes..
- Mussels (kallumakkaya) thoran is ready to be served. Serve hot !.
If you find this Kallumakkaya (mussels) thoran recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.