Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chinese Bhel recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chinese Bhel recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Snacks.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of wellness. When we eat more healthy meals and less of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A piece of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that additional boost you need to get going. When you require a fast treat on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Deciding on whole grain foods is always far better than eating the refined grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chinese bhel recipe. To cook chinese bhel you need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Chinese Bhel:
- Provide of Hakka Noodles.
- Provide of Oil.
- You need of Corn flour.
- Get of Soya sauce.
- Get of Tomato sauce.
- Prepare of Chilli sauce.
- Get of Schezwan sauce.
- Take of Sugar.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Capsicum.
- Provide of Carrot.
- Get of Cabbage.
- Use of Onion.
- Get of Garlic.
Steps to make Chinese Bhel:
- Boil the par hakka Noodles and drain the water coat with corn flour.
- Heat oil and put gas on high flame fry the boiled noodles till crisp and golden brown.
- Now in a bowl mix all the sauces (schezwan, tomato, soya, chilli sauces in equal proportion 1 tbsp) and 1 tbsp sugar.
- Now take non-stick pan add oil and chopped garlic once the garlic is golden colour add onion, cabbage carrot and capsicum and toss on high flame..
- Add pepper powder, salt and mixed sauces and give it good mix..
- Now add fried noodles and mix it and serve..
If you find this Chinese Bhel recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.