Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lemon Meringue recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lemon Meringue recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Choosing to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. Most people typically believe that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several simple changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
Initially, you should be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you no longer want to eat. For example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it contains. One wholesome option that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy diet.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lemon meringue recipe. To cook lemon meringue you need 3 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Lemon Meringue:
- Get of granulated sugar.
- Use of egg whites.
- Prepare of fresh lemon juice.
Steps to make Lemon Meringue:
- Preheat oven to 120℃..
- Wipe out a large, clean bowl with a slice of lemon..
- Add egg whites to the bowl and mix until bubbles appear..
- Once bubbles appear, add lemon juice and mix until soft peaks form..
- Slowly add the sugar, one tablespoon at a time, and mix until all the sugar is gone and dissolved into egg whites..
- The mixture should be a stiff white mixture..
- Transfer the mixture into a piping bag (to add colour, paint a stripe of food coloring on the inside of bag) and pipe into small circular meringues..
- Bake for two hours and then leave to cool inside the oven until fully dry..
If you find this Lemon Meringue recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.