Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Corned Beef and Mashed Potato Croissant Pockets recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Corned Beef and Mashed Potato Croissant Pockets recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Corned Beef and Mashed Potato Croissant Pockets recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. People typically assume that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, however, just making some modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
You can get results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes right away. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make big changes, but the most vital thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. Soon enough, you will find that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you will not want to eat the old diet.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to corned beef and mashed potato croissant pockets recipe. You can have corned beef and mashed potato croissant pockets using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Corned Beef and Mashed Potato Croissant Pockets:
- Take 1 packages of refrigerated crescent rolls.
- Provide 3 cup of cooked corned beef, chopped into small pieces.
- Take 2 cup of mashed potatoes.
- Take 1 of egg, beaten.
- Provide 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of dried parsley flakes.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt & pepper.
Instructions to make Corned Beef and Mashed Potato Croissant Pockets:
- Preheat oven to 375°..
- Unroll dough and cut out 6 equal squares from dough..
- Add salt & pepper to mashed potatoes and set aside..
- Fill one end of the dough with 2 or 3 tablespoons of corned beef and 2 or 3 tablespoons of mashed potatoes on top of that..
- Fold dough over the filling and pinch and tuck together the edges to form a pocket..
- Brush beaten egg over each pocket and sprinkle with garlic powder and dried parsley flakes..
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until tops are golden browned. Cool and enjoy!.
If you find this Corned Beef and Mashed Potato Croissant Pockets recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.