Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Arabic grilled chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Arabic grilled chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. There are a number of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all probability, most people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
These sorts of changes are possible with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can also be beneficial for your skin because it is an excellent source of vitamin E. It might be that you already feel that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to arabic grilled chicken recipe. You can cook arabic grilled chicken using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Arabic grilled chicken:
- Use 6 pieces of chicken (breast fillet).
- Use 1/2 cup of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 of garlic bulb minced.
- Take 3/4 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1.5 to 2 teaspoons of salt.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of Arabic7-Spices (or black pepper).
- You need 1 teaspoon of paprika.
Steps to make Arabic grilled chicken:
- In a blender or food processor, grind/crush for 3-4 minutes the garlic along with the lemon juice,, salt, and 7-spices. Once done, add the olive oil then run the blender for 1 more minute. Your marinade is now ready..
- Pour marinade on and let sit in the fridge overnight. The longer you marinate the chicken the more flavor it will have. Once ready for cooking throw away the leftover marinade.
- Grill the marinated chicken on a Grill pan as you would other chicken, on high to medium flame for about 5-7 minutes per side…
- Serve chicken with mato garlic dip,,tomato chutney Garlic Dip and Pita bread or rice and indulge your taste buds 🙂.
If you find this Arabic grilled chicken recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.