Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Smoked Sausage & Pierogi Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Smoked Sausage & Pierogi Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who suffer from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, though, to make several minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
One way to approach this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to alter everything instantly or that you should completely do away with certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than totally altering your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Soon enough, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As with many other habits, change happens over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to go back to your old diet.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to smoked sausage & pierogi bake recipe. To cook smoked sausage & pierogi bake you need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Smoked Sausage & Pierogi Bake:
- Prepare of alfredo sauce.
- Get of milk.
- Provide of butter.
- You need of small onion – diced.
- You need of fresh mushrooms – sliced.
- You need of beef Smoked sausage – cut to 1/4" slices.
- Provide of cheddar & potato Pierogi (I used Mrs. T's brand).
Steps to make Smoked Sausage & Pierogi Bake:
- Preheat oven to 375°F. In a bowl stir alfredo sauce and milk together until combined. Set aside..
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Add butter, when butter is melted add onion and mushrooms. Cook until veggies begin to soften, stirring often. Add sausage and cook until warmed through, stirring occasionally. Turn off heat..
- Lightly spray the bottom of a 2 quart casserole dish with nonstick spray (my dish was 8×11"). Add 1/2 cup of sauce mixture and swirl to coat bottom..
- Arrange pierogis in a single layer in dish. Scatter sausage/veggie mixture over pierogis. Pour remaining sauce evenly over everything..
- Bake 20 minutes covered with foil. Remove foil, bake 20 minutes more uncovered. Let rest 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!.
If you find this Smoked Sausage & Pierogi Bake recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.