Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Copycat KFC grilled chicken recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Copycat KFC grilled chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Copycat KFC grilled chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who suffer from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Although we’re incessantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out several small changes.
You can see results without removing foods from your diet or make substantial changes at once. Even more important than completely modifying your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you get used to the taste of healthy foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to go back to your old diet.
As you can see, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to copycat kfc grilled chicken recipe. To cook copycat kfc grilled chicken you only need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Copycat KFC grilled chicken:
- Take 1 of fryer chicken cut into pieces/ or skinless chicken breast.
- You need 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of liquid smoke(leave out if you grill w/ charcoal).
- Use 1 tbsp of marjoram.
- Take 1 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chicken soup base.
- Take 1 tbsp of pepper.
- Use 1 tbsp of crushed rosemary.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried basil.
- You need 1 tbsp of dried oregano.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Provide 2 tbsp of AP flour.
- Get 1/4 cup of coconut oil/ or 1/4 cup olive oil.
Instructions to make Copycat KFC grilled chicken:
- Wash and clean chicken. Soak up to two hours in cold water, salt, and accent. Chicken should be completely covered..
- After two hours remove chicken and pat dry with paper towel. I used chicken breast due to a diet I am on. BUT WORKS BETTER WITH chicken bone in!.
- Mix olive oil, soy sauce and liquid smoke together and brush over chicken. Mix all dry spices together and sprinkle liberally over chicken..
- Next brush olive oil/soy sauce/liquid smoke over chicken. place on grill pan and bake in the oven @ 400°. Turning over every 5 minutes. Base with soy sauce mixture and continue adding seasonings until your liking..
- Or you can do the same on a charcoal grill! Enjoy!.
If you find this Copycat KFC grilled chicken recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.