Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Shawarma recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Shawarma recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are a number of health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that many people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, though, merely making some small changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
You can get results without eliminating foods from your diet or make substantial changes immediately. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will see that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate before.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken shawarma recipe. You can have chicken shawarma using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Shawarma:
- Take of bone less chicken.
- Take of curd.
- Take of Butter.
- Get of tandoori masala.
- You need of red chilli powder.
- Prepare of Dhaniya jeera(Coriander cumin) powder.
- Use of turmeric powder.
- Prepare of garam masala powder.
- Take of ginger garlic paste.
- Take of Salt.
- Use of Maida /all- purpose flour.
- Provide of dry yeast.
- Prepare of Mix Veggies ( carrot, cabbage, and cucumber).
- You need of vinegar.
- Get of mayonnaise.
- Prepare of black pepper powder.
- You need of Tomato sauce for spreading.
Instructions to make Chicken Shawarma:
- Take a bowl add maida, salt and dry yeast. Dein add warm water and knead a dough. Put wet cloth and give rest for 2 hours..
- Now for salad take a bowl of veggies, add salt and vinegar. Asd half of water and mix it well..
- Now mayonnaise spread.. take a bowl add half cup curd, 1 cup mayonnaise, 1 tbsp of red chilli powder and 1 tbsp of black pepper and mix it well..
- Now take chicken wash and clean it properly. Now marinate with curd and massalas and ginger garlic paste. Keep in fridge for 2 to 3 hours for marinating..
- Now take a pan and add butter and fry the chicken..
- Now make rotis and apply oil fry both sides while cookin it likwe do in parathas..
- Now take roti, spread tomato sauce dein mayonnaise dip, dein put veggies and chicken pieces. Fold the rotis and serve it.
If you find this Chicken Shawarma recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.