Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Seafood Linguine recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Seafood Linguine recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Seafood Linguine recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Vitality.
We all know that consuming healthy meals can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. If we eat more healthy meals and less of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re looking for a fast snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run can easily be more healthy with wholesome chips and crackers. Deciding on whole grain food items is always far better than eating the refined grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to seafood linguine recipe. You can have seafood linguine using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Seafood Linguine:
- Get of Linguine pasta.
- Use of Olive oil.
- Take of garlic, minced.
- Provide of mussels, cleaned and debearded.
- Get of clams, cleaned.
- Use of dry white wine (I think this needs to be 1 cup for more flavor).
- Use of tomato, thinly sliced.
- Get of Whole peeled tomatoes,from a can.
- Get of Shrimp, 21/25 size.
- Take of Seafood broth (or 1/2 cup pasta water, that you cooked the pasta in.).
- Prepare of Chopped basil.
- Use of Chopped Parsley.
Instructions to make Seafood Linguine:
- Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil over high heat. Once the water is boiling, stir in the linguine, and return to a boil. Cook the pasta uncovered, stirring occasionally, until the pasta has cooked through, but is still firm to the bite, about 8 minutes. Drain well in a colander set in the sink.
- While the pasta is cooking, heat 2 tablespoon of olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Stir in the garlic, mussels, clams and white wine. Cook for 2 minutes covered. (I didn’t use clams).
- Stir in tomatoes, shrimp, seafood broth, remaining oil, and basil. Add pasta to the pan and cover with a lid on high heat. Cook until shrimp have turned pink and Finish with a remaining olive oil, parsley, and season to taste..
- Note- I made everything to taste, and because I was feeding more than two people I added way more than what the recipe calls for. I didn’t have clams I had to substitute them for scallops, the store I was at didn’t have them. After cooking this if I made anymore changes I would use 1 cup of wine all together and use less pasta water 1/3 cup maybe, this was great but I think it needs more wine for flavor.
- Then again I used all frozen seafood and not fresh, and added some butter too. My mussels came in a garlic and butter sauce so that help out with the flavor of this dish…
- This is so good I will be making this again everyone loved it my teen inhaled it lol my preteen’s loved the shrimp of course.A little something for everyone..
If you find this Seafood Linguine recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.