Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy Garlic Mussels recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Garlic Mussels recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. While we’re constantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most likely, a lot of people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
Initially, you will have to be very careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you don’t want to eat. As an example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it has. A good healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been shown to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. By adding fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
All in all, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy garlic mussels recipe. You can have creamy garlic mussels using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Creamy Garlic Mussels:
- Use of Creamy Garlic Mussels.
- Provide of whole shelled mussels.
- Use of crushed garlic.
- Use of parsley.
- Use of butter.
- Get of fresh cream.
Steps to make Creamy Garlic Mussels:
- Defrost frozen Mussels in cold water. Make sure to remove any beards or shell fragments..
- In a deep pan or pot on medium to high heat. Add butter, garlic and parsley and fry until garlic is slightly brown. (You can add wine and let it cook for 5min to allow alcohol to cook off).
- Lower heat. Add Mussels to pot. Allow to steam for 15min max. Make sure to stir, placing the ones that have not opened closer to the bottom of the pan..
- Once cooked, disgard unopened Mussels..
- Add cream and allow to cook for 5min. Can be served with savoury rice or toasted bread..
If you find this Creamy Garlic Mussels recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.