Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Mashed Potatoes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mashed Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mashed Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Power.
We are very mindful that having healthy foods can help us feel better inside our bodies. If we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A piece of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
For anybody who is not hypersensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds offer a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Almonds really are a natural supply of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. They actually do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. Having said that, you may not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. These nuts relax the muscles and provide a general sense of comfort. Your emotional state is often lifted by just eating almonds.
You will not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mashed potatoes recipe. You can have mashed potatoes using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mashed Potatoes:
- Get of ＊Potato (medium).
- You need of ＊Garlic.
- Provide of ＊Bay leaf.
- Use of ＊Salt.
- You need of Butter.
- Get of Heavy cream.
- Use of Milk.
- Prepare of Chives.
Steps to make Mashed Potatoes:
- Peel the potatoes and cut into pieces. Add the ＊ ingredients to a pot and fill with water until just covered. Boil until the potatoes are soft..
- Put the boiled potatoes and garlic into a colander..
- Use a potato masher (if you don't have one, use a strainer) to mash the potatoes and garlic together..
- While still piping hot, add the butter. Then add the slightly warmed milk and heavy cream in several turns and stir it in quickly to combine completely..
- Adjust the taste with salt. Lastly, stir in the chives and it's all done..
- These are also delicious without garlic. They also taste great with other herbs or even with some bacon..
If you find this Mashed Potatoes recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.