Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Seafood fried rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Seafood fried rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Power.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is often a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between goodies. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are excellent for a fast snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Make the shift from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to seafood fried rice recipe. You can have seafood fried rice using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Seafood fried rice:
- You need of rice.
- Provide of water.
- Provide of saffron.
- Use of Seafood.
- You need of frozen shrimp.
- You need of a bag of frozen scallops.
- Get of imitation crab.
- Take of Extras.
- You need of frozen corn.
- Get of eggs.
Instructions to make Seafood fried rice:
- Take out seafood at least 3 hours before cooking, place in a bowl of water, let defrost.
- Rinse the rice 3 times in water. Fill water to the first knuckle line.
- Put a pinch of saffron in the water and turn the rice cooker on. Let the machine do the work..
- After seafood is defrosted, place in a skillet with olive oil and cook until shrimp is pink. Remove from pan..
- Take a deep skillet and put olive oil (any oil works) sauté the corn until thawed, about 10 min..
- Crack the three eggs in a bowl and lightly whisk them. Move corn to the side, and pour the egg into the pan and scramble..
- Add the seafood to the corn and egg mixture and warm up the seafood. Toss in the rice and cook for about 5 min continuously stirring. Add a dash of soy sauce and serve!.
If you find this Seafood fried rice recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.