Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Jay's Meatball Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jay's Meatball Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Choosing to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all probability, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. In reality, however, just making a few minor changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping as you probably choose many food items out of habit. As an example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? One heart-healthy option that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Evidently, it’s not hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to jay's meatball sauce recipe. To cook jay's meatball sauce you need 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Jay's Meatball Sauce:
- Provide of Passata with Garlic and Herbs.
- Use of red wine vinegar.
- Use of nutmeg.
- You need of fennel seeds.
- You need of red onion.
- Get of glug good olive oil.
- Prepare of sea salt.
- Prepare of swedish meatballs (ikea).
Steps to make Jay's Meatball Sauce:
- Finely chop the red onion and add the olive oil to a saucepan to heat up..
- With the oil hot, sauté the onions until soft.
- Whilst the onions are cooking, grind up the fennel seeds in a pestle and mortar..
- Add the ground fennel to the onions and let it cook for a minute..
- Add the red wine vinegar to the saucepan and let the moisture simmer away..
- Add the passata and nutmeg to the saucepan and bring to the boil..
- Use a stick blender to liquidate until smooth (optional).
- Salt to taste and simmer for 20 minutes..
- Add the meatballs and simmer until heated through..
- Serve over freshly cooked al dente spaghetti and sprinkle with shavings of some top notch Parmesan..
If you find this Jay's Meatball Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.